More versatile than a Swiss army knife — and nearly as light — the RA-905 Handguard combines all the features you want in a handguard. Durable yet lightweight, it is M-LOK compatible with a Picatinny upper rail. It even boasts six quick-disconnect mounting points that span 360 degrees around the handguard for maximum customization. The slip-on handguard is simple to install, and its free-floating design helps increase accuracy. The slim center is easy and comfortable to grip for more controlled, accurate shooting.Barrel nut and hardware included.
- Lightweight — only 9 oz. (13.5") or 10 oz. (15")
- M-LOK compatible with 360 degrees of QD mounting points and a Picatinny upper rail system for virtually limitless customization options
- Easy slip-on alignment and installation
- Anti-rotation and anti-slip technology
- Designed for free-floating barrel for improved accuracy
- Precision CNC machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- MIL-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2, hard anodized flat black finish
- Includes steel barrel nut and hardware
- Available in 7.5", 10", 13.5", and 15" lengths
- Available in hardcoat anodized flat black finish, in foliage green or FDE (flat dark earth) Carakote, or in Patriot Blue, RISE Red, Viking Iron, or Spartan Bronze bright-dip anodized finish
- Manufactured in RISE Armament’s Oklahoma facility according to strict AS9100 aerospace requirements, which are more stringent than standard gun manufacturing requirements
- Backed by RISE Armament’s 100% product guarantee and lifetime manufacturing warranty
- Made 100% in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, U.S.A.